Sunday, August 15, 2021

Cronometer Welcomes SparkPeople Users

I've decided to start logging my food and activity over on the free version of Cronometer. While I was messing around to familiarize myself with the site I spotted this:


Imagine my surprise!

SparkPeople certainly was a force! Having to say "was" makes me sad.
But, we've had long enough to grieve, moving forward.


“One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.” – Unknown

“Life moves on and so should we” – Spencer Johnson


6 comments:

  1. Yes, isn’t that nice to know?

    We emailed the AG&M+TM team as soon as we noticed that, a while back.

    The even BETTER news is that people who had already joined got a retroactive credit! JEANKNEE, for example.

    So anyone out there who already paid, hit ‘em up for your discount. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll give it a look. I've been using my Fitbit for tracking. It's on my phone which is usually on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does seem sad to write "was" when talking about SparkPeople! I have finished my review of my over 3,000 blogs, saving off about 1600 of them to local storage. Whether they see the light of day as "archive" blogs over here or not is yet to be determined. But the review exercise was well worth it.

    And I LOVE Cronometer, after having used it for about 70 days. Easy peasy, and keeps me honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I write this, SP has less than a day left, and I, too, will be sad to say "was." But you express my feelings exactly: "We've had long enough to grieve." In fact, too long! In some ways, after this long grieving period, I think it'll be a relief not to dread the end any more. It will feel good to accept the end and move on, which is why I love your quotes--they are very helpful to me today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I checked it out and it IS interesting. Data geek, that's me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good quotes! Two days in a row without moping! Maybe I’m moving on.

    ReplyDelete